Monday, October 4, 2010

Nicky Hilton Launches Jewelry Line

Wow, it was just yesterday when I covered my story about fashionable jewelry, and now I just found out from a recent Paris Hilton tweet that Nicky Hilton has officially launched her own jewelry line! Let's consider this great news as part 2 of yesterday's Fashion Fix Scoop, enjoy:

As a teenager growing up, Nicky Hilton traveled many countries and tended to collect jewelry - that's when you she first found her passion for jewelry and knew she wanted to have her own line. Nicky was recently quoted in a FabSugar article talking about her experience growing up and collecting jewelry: "I’m a crazy jewelry collector. I've always known since I was a teenager that I wanted to do a line. Whenever I bought something, whether at a flea market in Paris or a bazaar in India, I've been collecting pieces".



This is a another great step in the fashion industry for Nicky, as she already designs clothing and used to also be a fashion model for the the Australian underwear line, Antz Pantz.

Her jewelry line which is rather affordable, is partnered with Titan Brands and wholesales at about $35 to $480, - the line features many Art Deco designs, as well as Spikes and Snakes a like. Nicky's jewelry line is available now at Endless.com, and will also be available soon in most department and specialty stores.

Here is tomorrow's line-up for Paris Fashion Week:
9:30am  - MARIE BISHAR
10:30am- CHANEL 10h30
11:30am- COLLETTE DINNIGAN
12:30pm- JEAN-CHARLES DE CASTELBAJAC
1:30pm  - INGRID VLASOV
2:30pm  - MARITHÉ & FRANCOIS GIRBAUD 
3:30pm  - JUNKO SHIMADA 
4:30pm  - VALENTINO
5:30pm  - SHIATZY CHEN
6:30pm  - THIERRY COLSON
7:30pm  - ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
8:30pm  - KENZO

No comments:

Post a Comment